• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Complex ptsd sufferer, pls talk to me for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not damaged forever. And you can do it.
It really seems like so many dark people and things. Too much noise and negative.

Each one of us is special. We all have wonderful skills and attributes. We ALL do. Concentrate on yours.
It's hard to believe that that is all that really matters. But right now. it really does matter.

TV, radio, print, music..... it all has a lot of negative. But you don't have to. Find the positives in you and around you and let them out. And the voices that keep giving you shit - tell them to go away.

I'm sorry if I sound moronically positive. But I believe in trying to beat all the negative sh#@$@ in this world and I think you can do it. And get to a better place.

Sending hope & positive thoughts for today.

You are not damaged forever. And you can do it.
It really seems like so many dark people and things. Too much noise and negative.

Each one of us is special. We all have wonderful skills and attributes. We ALL do. Concentrate on yours.
It's hard to believe that that is all that really matters. But right now. it really does matter.

TV, radio, print, music..... it all has a lot of negative. But you don't have to. Find the positives in you and around you and let them out. And the voices that keep giving you shit - tell them to go away.

I'm sorry if I sound moronically positive. But I believe in trying to beat all the negative sh#@$@ in this world and I think you can do it. And get to a better place.

Sending hope & positive thoughts for today.

Agree, i just feel so negatively driven, nothing is working out for me. What if i have nothing, I don't have any skills, and can't do anything right now.
Ok, you're right, that is the best.

Thank you, I appreciate your kind thoughts.

I am glad you found this place. Wishing you peace.
Thank you, I hope for the best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back