• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Disease and PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Freddyt - I certainly agree with & understand somewhat the war between immunity systems and amygdala : I appreciate the suggestion of the title. Thanks so much for your effort and share, sincerely.

However, since literal balance is one of the most challenging symptoms when your inner ear is destroyed through Ménière’s… I don’t partake in anything that lessens my reaction time to compensate for the drop attacks or insane vertigo. In my particular location, herb Is even legal. Not raining on anybody’s choice because I’ve had extended family members use it towards the end of their Cancer. Herb has made a difference to so many.

There is not a magic bullet unfortunately for many diseases but people such as yourself can make a difference in the journey. Take care and thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back