• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Poll Do You Like Sunlight?

Do You Like Sunlight?

• Yes I love the sun. It energizes me. Cloudy days make me depressed.

Votes: 66 36.1%
  • I like a mix of sun and clouds, but prefer more sunny days.

Votes: 46 25.1%
  • I like a mix of sun and clouds, but prefer more cloudy days.

Votes: 29 15.8%
  • No I hate the sun, it drains me. Cloudy days energize me.

Votes: 42 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must say I like a mix of sun and clouds, but prefer the sunny days. San Diego, CA temp. is my favorite, when I say sunny, I'm not referring to baking in the sun and with it humid. As, I seriously dislike too, too much heat and certainly the humidity, as this has a real bad effect on me.

Finally...

lol...I ask this question to everyone...hoping to find someone who does not like the sun like me.

I am not sure why...I have my thoughts...

Oh...and I hate heat!!!!

I love clouds and rain...makes me want to write.

I voted for - I LOVE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also love the heat.

I don't mind a good thunderstorm & pelting rain but clouds - uggghh. I think I have that SAD thing.

I need sunlight. Its beautiful, glorious, energizing. Bring on summertime.

Er,

I answered number1, although cloudy days don't depress me.

I used to feel like a vampire......much more comfortable in my skin at night......like I shouldn't be allowed in the sun........I was a bad seed.

Now I like the sun.....more and more as I like myself.

Well I guess I'm the odd duck here.

I love bright sunny days. Temperature doesn't really matter. I just feel the sun cleanses me. The heat of it hitting my skin feels like it's melting away the dark creepy stuff. To me it is like absorbing 'good' into my soul.

A sunny day always starts right.

I'm definately a dark-winter yeti. I like it dark, I like it cold. I've always held to the idea that you can always put more clothes on if you're cold, but you can only take so many off if you're hot. And for some reason darker skies soothes me, always has. Storms are even better.

-Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back