• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Empty Shell

Are you sleeping OK? I feel like that a lot, but I think some of it comes from lack of sleep..
No. I haven’t slept well since I broke my neck - hangman’s break - 4 yrs ago. My back is a mess. I’m in constant pain. I wish I could sleep. I wish my husband was someone I could talk with. He uses everything against me. If he knows I’m self-conscious about something he will use it later. I make no sense most the time. I actually like the masks of the pandemic because I can hide so to speak.

What I mean by that is her taking me off meds. And with more research had been on one of them since I was 17.. Steady to the day she, this supposed psychologist of some kind, decided they weren’t the meds for PTSD. So I guess she googled it and went with the first site recommendations. In truth, the jury is out on what med I’m on. It helps many people w ptsd.

Sorry, the above paragraph was referring to something that I posted some time ago. Didn’t know it would post here - was just commenting.

Back