• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Everything is broken and I'm tired

I'm exhausted of trying. Genuinely. There have been a few times, for practical or mental reasons where I have thought: maybe this is it.
Many times when I thought being gone would be a relief over the last year.
Now I feel it more than ever.

Like I was drowning, started to resurface and the next wave hit, worse than the first one.

easy does it, my healing warrior. healing is a process, not an event.
I'm exhausted of trying.
more than once on my long and winding recovery road, this very feeling has been a cornerstone to recovery breakthroughs. there really is such a thing as trying too hard, especially for hyper innovators such as myself. i miss a great many important details while i am busy trying too hard. when i sit quietly in the meadows of life, the butterfly of wisdom comes to land softly on my shoulder.

as one of my memorable sibs-in-healing used to tell me,
"on your mark
"get set
"SIT! ! !"

small steps, big faith and lots of prayer, my brother-in-healing. easy does it.
"time has no meaning in the healing process." ~Algonquin proverb

Evert time I think things have a chance they get more complicated... I can be optimistic on a good day, but the bad days are crushing...

I have felt this before…I’m with you. Your other post about what helps me … constant grind of grounding techniques :( doing things I love without feeling, sucked but it eventually helped

I have felt this before…I’m with you. Your other post about what helps me … constant grind of grounding techniques :( doing things I love without feeling, sucked but it eventually helped

What if your life feels like a house on fire? There is so much rubble, the floor is caving in, everything is filled.ec with smoke, your curtains are on fire, the oven is about to blow and all your exits are blocked?

My life is like a house on fire today. Don't even know what questions or issues to begin with. I just know I can't make it ,much longer like this.

Back