Evie's Trip To London

Status
Not open for further replies.

batgirl

MyPTSD Pro
Well done Evie!
If you can go to London, then you can come to Australia!

Thanks Jodee, I do want to come visit you, and my uncle doesn't need to pay for it either, I have my own money now! Although he's right, I don't feel quite ready to travel on my own, but I will someday, definitely!

jods

MyPTSD Pro
The door is open,
Just let me know & I'll make up the swag, get the tim tams out & Rob will take you for a train ride!

Go going. That is something to be proud of. I've yet to get to London and I do wish to go to Tokyo, I have a couple of friends out there, I missed a chance to go with a group of convention friends because I was afraid my Japanese would be horrible and no one would understand me, or I would make a fool of myself like the day I when to New York for a Japanese con for lesbians and was laughed at by a couple of the ladies because I said something strangely... have not spoken since.

Anyways, I'm glad you had a fun trip and hope there are many more in the future.

jaa ne

Kat

batgirl

MyPTSD Pro
Thanks Kat. That sucks you had a bad experience with speaking Japanese... I know a bit of Japanese myself, but not anywhere near where I would feel comfortable speaking with others. Those ladies probably should have been more gentle with you... I know I hate being laughed at. I feel weird enough as it is. I do hope you get to Tokyo sometime though!

Oh and thanks Monica, Nicolette and Marlene (Lisa) for your comments as well... sorry I forgot to say thanks before!

Status
Not open for further replies.