• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Evie's Trip To London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Evie!
If you can go to London, then you can come to Australia!

Thanks Jodee, I do want to come visit you, and my uncle doesn't need to pay for it either, I have my own money now! Although he's right, I don't feel quite ready to travel on my own, but I will someday, definitely!

The door is open,
Just let me know & I'll make up the swag, get the tim tams out & Rob will take you for a train ride!

Go going. That is something to be proud of. I've yet to get to London and I do wish to go to Tokyo, I have a couple of friends out there, I missed a chance to go with a group of convention friends because I was afraid my Japanese would be horrible and no one would understand me, or I would make a fool of myself like the day I when to New York for a Japanese con for lesbians and was laughed at by a couple of the ladies because I said something strangely... have not spoken since.

Anyways, I'm glad you had a fun trip and hope there are many more in the future.

jaa ne

Kat

Thanks Kat. That sucks you had a bad experience with speaking Japanese... I know a bit of Japanese myself, but not anywhere near where I would feel comfortable speaking with others. Those ladies probably should have been more gentle with you... I know I hate being laughed at. I feel weird enough as it is. I do hope you get to Tokyo sometime though!

Oh and thanks Monica, Nicolette and Marlene (Lisa) for your comments as well... sorry I forgot to say thanks before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back