• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Feeling Kind of Alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I hide a lot too...I go to school becaus eI have to but not much beyond that...and even at school, I always sit away from windows...actually close to the door so I can split if I have to

Bad day today...back to feeling alone...I hop eit wasn't intentional but have a hard time believing it wasn't...

still not feelign great...though i am a little better

oops...yeah i didn't say why...just thought someone was mocking me with regard to what i'm going through...i'm gonna leave it at that for now

thanks for the support

RD, I can assure you no one mocked you. PTSD is what it is and we share the symptoms all the same. It is painful for us all. But I think it may be important to express why you may have thought you were mocked. If you get it out you can be shown what is meant. We are all very guarded at first. It is a hard road but you have to be so open to be helped I learned.

While I may not have been in the same situation as you I have the same result. One of the reasons of my move. Like the news thing. I am local to a lot of my trauma, a murder happened where I was abused. I was hurt and I ran and hid in a field one night and lied on my belly in the grass to not be found for wht seemed like forever ny the ex that was going to kill me (he had no intentions of killing me then just whoop me). It was so hard as hubs watching news showed that same field, it was a murder scene. It triggered me bad, hubs pointed out a major reaon I need to move. I cannot fuction here period, and I have to accept that.

RD, open up about it so we can all help you.

Oh sorry if I gave the impression that someone here mocked me...not at all...it was actually one of my profs...but I'm not ready to go into details...And yes, there is the possibility that it wasn't done on purpose

Oh Veiled, that's a terrible situation...I'd probably have to move too under such circumstances.

Beatle Bailey

Hello Reallydown

yesturday ,, was a long day ,, for the same reason ,, but I have bin dealing with this for a long time ,, and have a couple of ways to deal with the differant symtoms,,
I am an Alcoholic ,, not because of PTSD ,, but I drank away the symtoms till i would POP,, later I got sober , and WoW every thin came out ,, :angry-fla :die: :hit-boss: :wall: get the point ,, had a real hard time for years ,,
But back to yesturday,, I felt like no one understood ,, so I went to AA and was pissed of till about 4pm when I finally found a guy who the some of the same troubles as I ,, all the other piss ants had left , after talking a while I calmed down and had a better day , went to a good metting ,even got to help another person ,,
now you may not have the same kind of outlet but you deffinatly are not alone ,, some times I can,t get out of my own way , I find myself walking in circles and can get nothing done , depressed , selfloathing, feeling so alone it hurts ,, I'm glad I do have a friend or 2 and this site ,, the other night I found somone on this sight , I reached out and asked if we could chat a min. and it helped me get thru the night ,,,
where did you grow up ,, talk about it ,, I had no growth till I let it all out ,, but take advise from who you can , people like Anthony or others ,
but please reach out like you just did hear and some one will respound
:thumbs-up Beatle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back