• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Death Fist Time In 12 Years I Have Been Able To Grieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadeaway

MyPTSD Pro
I hate her, I hate her for leaving me all alone. I hate her for never having been there for me. For choosing drugs over me. I hate that I never got a chance to see you get clean long enough for us to have any form of a relationship.

Today, exactly 12 years later, the numbness is wearing off. Instead of feeling nothing, I feel anger and hate, but more than anything I feel rejected.

Despite it all, I want so badly to say the words I never got to say to you in life. You would have made fun of me and made me feel stupid if I had, but here it goes. I love you mommy.

I watched your u tube clip you posted and felt you sadness, fadeaway you are an amazing person never forget that. I wish you hadn't had to go through what you went through as there is so much pain especially I think your mum as they are the ones that are meant to be there for you and love you and hold you tight when you just need a hug. Fade any time you need to talk PM me.

Take care on such a hard day

Sammy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back