• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

For the love of chickens

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 57665
This is Nugget, a Cochin. She first started going broody when she was 3 months old and has laid only a handful of eggs in her five years of life. She has incredible stamina for nesting, we’re going on about three months now. I asked her when she was going to join the others and her response was, “Never ever ever.” Reminds me of my own isolation! Lol.

Cochins are so lovely!!!! I miss them- but yeah - they go broody a lot- as much as silkies I think.

Nugget is cute.

4E986237-E7BD-4CF9-87ED-17E25CD7E05A.jpeg

White one laid by a Leghorn, Little White.
Green one laid by a Legbar, Pineapple.
Cream one laid by a bantam black-laced red Wyandotte, Sansa.

@MrMoonlight, did I tell you I sold some more birds to Lil Mr.M's owners? They are pleased with him and Tiny, and they each have a little harem.

I'm so happy to hear he and tiny are doing well and have little harem. Boy did you and those birds get me through some difficult moments...though IOP. The smiles back then when I really needed them...I'll always be grateful. Knowing they are thriving warms my heart a little. Than k you @DharmaGirl . :hug:

Awesome names @Self-Determined !!! I'll be following their progress with a little joy. Woo-hoo, so much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back