• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Found The Man Who Molested My Daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim,
No matter what Evie decides to do, we are all here cheering for her, and your entire family. Several of us understand how frustrating it is, and how many tears you all have cried.

Hello Jim
I just want to say that I think you are a wonderful father. I was molested by a stranger once and my parents didnt care at all. (They were part of another abuse)
It was a terrible time and the lack of support from my parents nearly killed me. I think if they had suppoerted me I would have still been very distant and embarressed and shameful about the situation but I think deep inside I would have felt their love.
I hope that piece of **** gets what he deserves. The world is an unfair place.

Thanks all. Encouraging words, much appreciated. It is a struggle to be sure. However. Well worth it in my humble opinion. And. If others are positively impacted, the wife and I are touched. Cragger and Flower, good to meet you both. Not on the forum much these days, but I wish you all the best in your recoveries. Take good care.

Jim.

Jim it hurts me to say this but it is true. If what happen to me got out to a family member then that person would die, and it was done. He is dead. That is harder for me to get over than being abused and raped by far. Hopefully this man is just a coward, thank God your a military man with skills. My spirit calls to you to be safe and know who he is, where he is and what he is able to do.

Well. The thought of this bastard's death is somewhat satisfying. However. Truth be told, and after much consideration - I wish him a long life wherein he must face the consequences of his actions daily. Far worse punishment than death in my humble opinion. And. Would never deprive my children and grandchildren of myself, by doing something so foolish as killing this man. Not worth it. Though it might be satisfying to give him a kick or two. ;-)

And. Not concerned about this man coming after me, or the kids. If he were to, mark my words, he'd be sorry. That's all I'll say.

Oh. Guess I should add - may not be saying anything specific in this thread anymore - for legal reasons. Unsure yet, however it may be wise not to.

Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back