• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Have a Great Easter All

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
I hope everyone has a great Easter vacation, I will be, that is for sure. I am off for the next four days for a great long weekend at the beach. So I won't be here for the next four days...... please enjoy and have a safe vacation, especially if travelling.

The beach sounds great... have a good time! I'm not going anywhere this weekend, but we are moving on Monday so we'll be busy anyhow.

Have a wonderful Easter everyone!

Yes Happy Easter everyone!

I don't normally celebrate Easter, but Nic got me to buy Matt some things (he is going to wonder who this lady is and where his mother went) and we are going early to her house for an egg hunt and breakfast! I'm actually looking forward to it!

bec

Bec, I'm glad you are going to do it. Should be a fun for both you and Matt.
I do not celebrate Easter, but my hubby and his family are Christians, so we will have a dinner with eggs and sweet bread after my guys will be back from the church.

Happy Easter everyone! Cáisc Shona Dhaoibh! Another Gaelic greeting.

Easter is very important in our family. We observe many of the traditional Irish customs. We get our hair cut on Good Friday and buy new clothes for Easter Sunday. We clean the house top to bottom, which this year Evie very kindly did while we were on holiday. We drink 3 sips of holy water for good health in the coming year. On Sunday morning we get up before dawn to watch the sunrise, and we take a pail of water outside as well, and jiggle it in the sun so we can watch the sunlight dancing on the water. Sunday dinner consists of coloured eggs, leek soup and roasted lamb. If we were home, we'd have a bonfire in the evening and a cake dance, where everyone takes turns dancing for the cake, and the best dancer wins it. However, this year, since it's only Jim, Evie and myself, believe I'll just make a cake and let everyone eat it. :wink:

Have a safe and happy Easter Holiday. We will be coloring eggs and have multiple fresh veggies, turkey breast and ham for Easter. This is the first Easter I am not spending at the In-Laws, finally can stay home and enjoy it.....

Kathy, thanks for sharing your traditions!

My family's a bunch of atheists, but we never pass up an excuse for a big meal, so I'm going to my mom's to have brunch with her, my brother, and his fiance.

Happy Easter

Hey Anthony, thanks for the Happy Easter Wishes for all of us.

Hope you enjoy a really nice time too. The beach during Easter vac. weekend ... Sounds Great!

The beach is awesome !

We have nice plans too, and only hope all goes well. My husband plays trombone as well as sings and will be doing so this weekend. Kids are great. For a high energy kid, my son was nice and relaxed and enjoyed coloring and decorating eggs today. Our daughter, is artistic and did a fine job of decorating hers. Will go to church on Sat. and Sunday, visit kids' grammy, hunt for eggs and have Easter dinner there.

To all of you, have a very nice Easter, and take care.

......sincerely goingonhope

Fun and Funny side of Easter!

:music: "Put on your Easter bonnets. Fill your baskets full of fun! Cause the Easter bunny's coming, and he's got treats for everyone! oooooo! Yeaaaaaaa!"

Chocolate bunnies! Yum! Yum!
Stinky boiled colored eggs! Yuk! Yuk!

The beach sounds great Anthony! You have lots of fun!
Hope everybody has fun on Easter!

Love
Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back