• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Help Me to Understand This One - Husband Wants Divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you are confused as to the above 2 posts...... Tig is my loving wife.
Didn't realize she had joined untill now. Welcome aboard Kim.

Hi Hannah and Tig welcome to the forum. I joined at the start of this year when my hubby and I were having problems it is a good place to go to if you want to let out your feelings and rant and rave as us spouses need to get it out somehow.
You will find there is often good advice as well. My hubby moved out at the start of the year just for a few days to in his words save our marriage he had a breakdown during this time. He is back home with me now we have been married 25 years I still love him but there is still hurt there that it hasnt gone away yet.
When I was having a rough time of it I would jump on the computer and type out my frustrations it helps! Kerri Anne and Anthony are a great support!
Thoughts are with you:hello:
Jen

Hi Hannah

Welcome.Sorry to hear you're having a rough patch at the moment. It's nice to know that you can come here are vent when you need too!

hi

Thanks you all. This really helps sometimes. Now my mama is sick and we don't know if she will get through this sickness or if she will be mentally herself afterwards as she has had multiple strokes. I just don't know what else is going to happen. It is getting to be nerve racking to say the least. My husband now says I am harrassing him and I am not. He I guess is just paranoid or something. I just really don't know. If I even talk to someone remotely tied to him, he has a fit.

I am just trying to get by the best I can for my son and I. My son told me yesterday that I looked so young that he was worried they might think I was his sister instead of his mother, of course I asked him what he wanted, but he said nothing mama. He got a hug for that one. A lot of people are telling me that though, including my husband. He said I looked 15 years younger. I don't know why. I guess I must have looked really bad before, ha, ha. I am getting to where I can laugh again though. You gotta laugh I guess or you will cry and I would rather laugh.

Hope you all had a blessed holiday.

dazed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back