• All donations and upgrades are manually verified and approved within 24hrs.
  • Upgrades are ongoing. Learn how to save your bookmarked posts.

Other High profile child trafficking, CSA, what to watch ( or not) on TV

Relates to "this type for trafficking" as that docu / thread topic talks about.

That people & organizations do much more complex & long term & damaging crimes to other people.

Aka bringing back to Mach's "I wish I were abused this way"... No. You really don't.

But past the point since I been on his ignore about 2 years now.

Relates to "this type for trafficking" as that docu / thread topic talks about.

That people & organizations do much more complex & long term & damaging crimes to other people.

Aka bringing back to Mach's "I wish I were abused this way"... No. You really don't.

But past the point since I been on his ignore about 2 years now.
Ah ok. There was me thinking it was about me and my post! (I need to perhaps take a step back from this thread because of me and my trauma, and how it is/I am making me respond as I got defensive over your comment when it had nothing to do about me). (Note to self: not always about me!).

And I think I will leave my comments to that, as you're responding to the OP about something they said and there I will bow out, hopefully with a little tiny amount of grace!

I understand CSA survivors feel strongly about trafficking & human smuggling issues.

But if people aren't *also* childhood trafficking / smuggling survivors?

Their trauma doesn't begin to touch other types of sexual abuse in childhood. Just because it's *all* sexual abuse of children.

I understand CSA survivors feel strongly about trafficking & human smuggling issues.

But if people aren't *also* childhood trafficking / smuggling survivors?

Their trauma doesn't begin to touch other types of sexual abuse in childhood. Just because it's *all* sexual abuse of children.
I don't understand?

Edit: ignore my post. I got to leave this thread for my emotions. I'm derailing the discussion and me in the process. See you all in other threads!

Last edited:
I'm confused. I don't see that posted anywhere. Am I missing something?

I was trafficked and I don't see what you are seeing.

I agree, no one should wish they were abused that way. It does very deep and almost seeming impossible to heal from damage. That said, I am still missing what you are replying to and am lost.

Thread starter #30
Hey I had to take a break from this, but I'm constantly thinking about it. I had a brutal week. I did ok though I didn't get really frantic, I think it's just being older lol. I can't take that stress level if I let it get in my body. Can't explain, like the forehead veins and neck veins bulging out, that kinda bugging out stuff. Just flipping out stress. I can be quiet now, I just write about it.

Can't really talk because you can't or I have I wrote it all. I've talked through what I remember and what I suspect. It just keeps coming around and I want to explain it all again.

It's really hard but I also think it's really helpful. Have to just keep ploughing through it. It's in the news which is helpful.

Top Bottom