• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Other High profile child trafficking, CSA, what to watch ( or not) on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relates to "this type for trafficking" as that docu / thread topic talks about.

That people & organizations do much more complex & long term & damaging crimes to other people.

Aka bringing back to Mach's "I wish I were abused this way"... No. You really don't.

But past the point since I been on his ignore about 2 years now.

Relates to "this type for trafficking" as that docu / thread topic talks about.

That people & organizations do much more complex & long term & damaging crimes to other people.

Aka bringing back to Mach's "I wish I were abused this way"... No. You really don't.

But past the point since I been on his ignore about 2 years now.
Ah ok. There was me thinking it was about me and my post! (I need to perhaps take a step back from this thread because of me and my trauma, and how it is/I am making me respond as I got defensive over your comment when it had nothing to do about me). (Note to self: not always about me!).

And I think I will leave my comments to that, as you're responding to the OP about something they said and there I will bow out, hopefully with a little tiny amount of grace!

I understand CSA survivors feel strongly about trafficking & human smuggling issues.

But if people aren't *also* childhood trafficking / smuggling survivors?

Their trauma doesn't begin to touch other types of sexual abuse in childhood. Just because it's *all* sexual abuse of children.

I understand CSA survivors feel strongly about trafficking & human smuggling issues.

But if people aren't *also* childhood trafficking / smuggling survivors?

Their trauma doesn't begin to touch other types of sexual abuse in childhood. Just because it's *all* sexual abuse of children.
I don't understand?

Edit: ignore my post. I got to leave this thread for my emotions. I'm derailing the discussion and me in the process. See you all in other threads!

Last edited:

I'm confused. I don't see that posted anywhere. Am I missing something?

I was trafficked and I don't see what you are seeing.

I agree, no one should wish they were abused that way. It does very deep and almost seeming impossible to heal from damage. That said, I am still missing what you are replying to and am lost.

Hey I had to take a break from this, but I'm constantly thinking about it. I had a brutal week. I did ok though I didn't get really frantic, I think it's just being older lol. I can't take that stress level if I let it get in my body. Can't explain, like the forehead veins and neck veins bulging out, that kinda bugging out stuff. Just flipping out stress. I can be quiet now, I just write about it.

Can't really talk because you can't or I have I wrote it all. I've talked through what I remember and what I suspect. It just keeps coming around and I want to explain it all again.

It's really hard but I also think it's really helpful. Have to just keep ploughing through it. It's in the news which is helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back