Hope I'll be the last diary I'll ever write

joeylittle

Administrator
I don't feel I write here for me but to get popular or something (very discouraged 😞)
It's not unusual to feel this way in online communities.

Something that was helpful for me, when I first joined? Was practicing how I was here to support myself, and practicing shifting my thoughts whenever I started feeling like I needed someone to tell me that what I was posting was good, or right, or useful. I tried to focus on what I was getting from reading, instead of what was happening with likes, or responses. And slowly it got easier. It's helped me out a lot, actually, in terms of understanding how I relate with people in my 3-D life.

All we can do here is put our experiences out there, and find what can be helpful for ourselves as we share with others.

It's also easy to get over-absorbed in a new online community. Make sure that you're also taking time for self-care in your daily life, don't let sitting at the computer eat into the time you might spend getting some exercise, or fresh air.

Givrali

MyPTSD Pro
So I didn't moved in. I'm supposed to be able to move in Friday if tings are OK this time. I'm back to group home fir the moment

Givrali

MyPTSD Pro
The day was great because I pent it with a friend I didn't see in months. It was also awful because I couldn't move in because the key owner was in vacations. Everything is confused because that situation like never happens