• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How's Your Day Been? Each Day is Different, So Make Your Mark Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I also need a basement drain cover and not sure Canadian Tire sells those too though. Canadian Tire does sell the filters.

I'll check out Rona and store is closer too and it's Canadian which I prefer to support our own.

The drain cover rusted a while ago and forgot to get a new one. Then I had rats come up through it. So I guess that was a good reminder.

Oh ya' rats will get our attention, won't they. :eek:

Yes, it sounds like a plan especially if you can find each of what you need, support whom you like and to do this closer to your home. :tup:

Rats and mice me no like either.

Not a bad day today went gym first thing then did bit home exercise, had few errands to run. Chilled a little this afternoon exhausted, off for little run soon well to try and then chill out with TV tonight rest my sore shoulder.

Was woken up to some Timmy's tea and a warm apple fritter... Although I cannot taste it, the soft warm safety net of familiarity makes it delicious. Every morning I take my precious doughnut upstairs and put it in the microwave... 17 seconds... no more, no less. One would think I'd get tired of the same doughnut day after day, but I love it... change is scary... Even its just a new pastry.

Don't get me wrong, change is necessary, its something me and my Dr are working on. At one time the thought of grocery shopping sent me into panic. I can now walk down an unfamiliar isle (in my normal stores) without breaking down. I look forward to the day I can go shop wherever I want... till then I have to be proud of each new scary step I conquer.

Thank you for keeping this thread alive :)

Oh' Hi YoungAndAngry, I just found this. I'm glad I did. :)

:O_o: I didn't know my profile didn't allow for this, I'm gonna check this out.

Hope morning doughnut is treating you well. :D..;)

:tup: I'd still love to hear from you anytime.

goingonhope

Well I also need a basement drain cover and not sure Canadian Tire sells those too though. Canadian Tire does sell the filters.

I'll check out Rona and store is closer too and it's Canadian which I prefer to support our own.

The drain cover rusted a while ago and forgot to get a new one. Then I had rats come up through it. So I guess that was a good reminder.

Oh my, I remember going to Canadian tire all the time for my 6yrs in Canada and last time I took my kids there and got them snacks left over from my old Canadian tire money. I even donated some Canadian Tire money so now I still have a thing to squeeze when I am stressed or angry. (In Sept 2011)

Not very good. Struggling at the moment. I have to finish seeing my counsellor soon (no choice and no options about that) and I'm going to miss her badly and I'm wondering how I'm going to cope. I've made a lot of progress with the trauma but I wish I could see her longer. I still have so many emotions I'm trying to work through, especially grief and resentment. Been through a lot of emotional stuff today.

Kept away from Unhealthy Coping Method, though.

Went for supper with the future in-laws, it was soooo busy there, which might of contributed to me turning into a bitch on the ride home... Thankfully my fiancé is understanding and ignored my pissy rant. I'm back home and calmed down now, ordered the fights, and looking forward to spending the rest of the night curled up on the couch :)

Hope - It might just be me unable to send messages as my laptop died long ago and I'm using my phone to access the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back