• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Insert Swearish Rant Here

blessed silence

^No, no, no... not blessed silence f*ckin STUNNED into silence :hilarious:
Most vital skills learned on a PTSD forum, right here.
^Oh definitely essential skill indeed.

And I do think you could seperate the phrase....

CJ or TC - each on their own would be sufficient. But the use of the whole phrase would mean something serious?

You boys could be either a PITA...

OR I'm gonna grin with Joys, I gained a fan club :smug:

Pro-tip: Next time you're somewhere you obviously don't fit in, stop trying so hard. It makes you stand out the more. And learn up? Local fashion is trashy but your level of trashy & color choice spells out Russian.

Oh, and thanks for the early morning workout for free. I knew my running needs more work. :D

Our house does not clean itself.
There are no magic elves visiting in the middle of the night.
We have not got cleaners on staff.

Every cupboard that isn't filthy? Is being cleaned by someone.
The fridge that isn't covered in grime? Doesn't get that way itself.
The microwave that you left with the same burnt-egg smell yesterday, yet again? Doesn't have an auto-rinse.
The shelves that aren't covered in dust? Don't shake themselves off.
The stovetop that doesn't have a layer of shit burnt to the top of it anymore, despite your best efforts, yet again? Doesn't scrub itself back to some kind of hygienic, "it's safe to cook here" sheen.
The floor that isn't covered in dirt and footprints? Doesn't vacuum or mop itself.
The bathroom that isn't covered in hair and limescale? Isn't scrubbing itself.
The windows and doors? Don't magically wipe themselves clean of handprints and dust.
And the mirror that keeps getting smeered with toothpaste somehow (wtaf)? Isn't getting replaced with a brand new mirror every few days.

It would be really appreciated if every now and then, just every few months or so, you would clean something. You know - pretend like you live here as well and know how to pick up a goddamn cloth.

Instead of watching me hose out the garage and scrub it down? Perhaps offer to hold the hose for me. Instead of watching me clean the fans, try offering to do the other ones while I'm busy with the ones downstairs. Instead of sitting in dust until I wipe down all the outdoor furniture, how about fluffing around that cloth sitting right there next to you every so often. Instead of shifting the coffee table so that I can vacuum under it, how about doing the vacuuming yourself for once.

You lazy, freeloading, filthy mofo.

Yeah, we're f*cking done.

I decided I'm just too old for that shit, and, reality check, if you suckers sound like my exH? That means Legit Evil Prick, and I move.

Correction. *You* move.

At People of last 3 mo, and the friend of a decade before that.

Or, to keep up with the swear theme:
Harami baka putafils.

Back