• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Insert Swearish Rant Here

Me. Today. Dealing with people being upset over bullshit problems.

So... if I do it THIS way, you’re happy, but he’s pissed, so you’re pissed. but... if I do it THAT way, he’s happy, but you’re pissed , so he’s pissed.

WILL THE TWO OF YOU PLEASE GET ON TNE SAME MOTHERf*ckING PAGE AND DECIDE HOW THE HELL YOU WANT THIS COMPLETELY MUNDANE, MEANINGLESS, TASK ACCOMPLISHED???

RWAPPTENRAppentialpplifwrHsnGRRRRmssowmmrRRRRR :banghead: :banghead:

Me. Today. Dealing with people being upset over bullshit problems.

So... if I do it THIS way, you’re happy, but he’s pissed, so you’re pissed. but... if I do it THAT way, he’s happy, but you’re pissed , so he’s pissed.

WILL THE TWO OF YOU PLEASE GET ON TNE SAME MOTHERf*ckING PAGE AND DECIDE HOW THE HELL YOU WANT THIS COMPLETELY MUNDANE, MEANINGLESS, TASK ACCOMPLISHED???

RWAPPTENRAppentialpplifwrHsnGRRRRmssowmmrRRRRR :banghead::banghead:
Haha! Laughing ? mindf*ck!!! Hope you get it sorted!

Who leaves an innocent pup alone in a hotel room for hours every night 8pm - 0130 ish....barking non stop.

First night, called reception to let them know cuz my experience...owner is dead and doggo is alerting.

Second night, same.

Third night. Nope. My werewolf wrote a note and left it in the door.

I’m not done with you.
Dog gives unconditional love and some treat them like prisoners. Selfish.

Also triggering and using all my energy to not kick the door down to rescue pup. I love kicking doors in. Love rescuing living things.

Hate this.

Corporate-owned media, oh media,
How you are a thorn in my side
Taking everyone, yes, everyone, for a ride
You lie by omission every day of your lives
Please tell the truth, or by struth, your networks are destined to die

Lol I kiinda pronounce it like German Etwas every so often, without the s.

As a stand alone. When it's a longer line of curses I can get my twats pronunciation properly Englishy.

So not my fave word :hilarious:

Back