• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Insert Swearish Rant Here

Faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrcccckk.So sick of oppressive f*ckheads who are soooooooo hungry for power over other's. They are either learning on the side of narcissism or they are just scared c*nts who let their fear run their starving-for-MORE-power over other people.

f*ck the f*ck off, c*nts!

Deal with your own fear-and-narcissism-run SHIT. Stop trying to encroach on EVERYBODY ELSE

F*ck all those idiots who are making the covid numbers rise-keeping those who do follow the rules, stuck at home longer, keeping schools closed, because they don't realize they can help control the spread immesurably..

When I'm out shopping, I think: "Get the f*ck back, don't come the f*ck near me, put on a f*cking mask you idiot,
what the f*ck?....mask doesn't work if it's riding on your head, under your chin, or riding below your nose dumbass....idiots...so many idiots......and you are one of them.

To store owners: Your store, your rules....people come in w/o mask on or properly on, ....you posted the rules on the door........toss the idiots who choose not to wear a mask or wear it properly out the door so the place is safe for me.

And f*cking lousy parents.....who bring their kids in a public place, to let them run around, and give and get germs. f*cking idiots....all of them who don't care about anyone else....or worse, don't believe in germs because they can't see them.....I hope the stupid parents get good and sick!

And one more....f*ck you Trump....lousy role model for a president, and won't wear a mask cause it will mess up your looks ........hope you get really sick, too.

That's all.

F*ck all those idiots who are making the covid numbers rise-keeping those who do follow the rules, stuck at home longer, keeping schools closed, because they don't realize they can help control the spread immesurably..

When I'm out shopping, I think: "Get the f*ck back, don't come the f*ck near me, put on a f*cking mask you idiot,
what the f*ck?....mask doesn't work if it's riding on your head, under your chin, or riding below your nose dumbass....idiots...so many idiots......and you are one of them.

To store owners: Your store, your rules....people come in w/o mask on or properly on, ....you posted the rules on the door........toss the idiots who choose not to wear a mask or wear it properly out the door so the place is safe for me.

And f*cking lousy parents.....who bring their kids in a public place, to let them run around, and give and get germs. f*cking idiots....all of them who don't care about anyone else....or worse, don't believe in germs because they can't see them.....I hope the stupid parents get good and sick!

And one more....f*ck you Trump....lousy role model for a president, and won't wear a mask cause it will mess up your looks ........hope you get really sick, too.

That's all.
f*ck yeah!

f*ckin' cluby sickos.

But hardly anyone is onto what they are up to.
They infect "popular culture" with their sick shit.

Uuuuuuiuughhhhh

I can't wait 'til everyone is on to what they are up to, and sees through their game plan.

Diabolical

I mean, there's "corruption" and then there is "Corruption" with a capital C.

So, I hope we see our way through it, and out of this mess.

I believe in us, common sense, and the quest (decent) humans have to create a wholesome and honest future.

So f*cking mad at my ex, and so damn disappointed in my son.

People go waaaaaay out of their way to make sure he (TheKiddo) can see his dad safely; driving boyo to meet TheAsshole somewhere with social distancing & precautions, waiting around for hours to drive him back... so what does my ex do? What my ex does. Puts him in the car and drives him around, without masks, in recirculating air/enclosed environment, before driving him home. Exposing 4 high risk people, and wasting hours and hours of everyone else’s day. Cheers asshole. And f*ck you.

Clearly, of course, I’m the one my son is pissed off at.

And it’s not fair, and I won’t do it, but I just want to take myKiddo’s shoulders and SCREAM that THIS is what your asshole father just does, and NO he has not been paying f*cking child support... not for the ENTIRE f*ckING TIME, no matter how many f*cking millions your prick of an asshole father makes, he ONLY cares about hurting you, and hurting me, in as many f*cking ways as he possibly can.... and the prick simply counts on ME not telling you about all the f*cked up shit he does.... rape, assault, fraud, list goes f*cking on... because YOU don’t need to deal with the sewage scum my f*cking prick of an ex smears around like fingerpaint and silly string, he knows me too well & knows I won’t let you in on the hurt he cause. Che cazzo che cazzo FAI, feet pue tan, haram. But of course? I don’t.

f*ck f*ck f*ckity f*ck f*ck F.U.C.K. I hate that goddamn miserable pestilential oozing supporating sore of a miserable excuse for mediocre shit stain of a ‘man’.

I would rip his motherf*cking spine out and beat him to death with it, if he wasn’t already f*cking dead by process. Peel 1 cm strips off him, before dejointing the f*cker, and breaking his ribs and letting his lungs dry out in the air over his goddamn shoulders. Miserable piece of shit f*cking bastard.

Last edited:
Eew! Alcoholism is f#cking ugly! His brother is sucking the life out of him. J hides and denies it but I see it. F that! He's a grown a×× man who has had so many chances and opportunities and he just f#cking drinks them away. WTF!! After this long??? It is his GD choice to live this way. Let him!!!

It's called life. And there are going to be consequences to your f#ck ups, Dude. What do you think you're special? You ain't s#it but a stumbling mumbling lush. And it is f#cking gross!!

I just wanted to come home from work on a hot GD day and have a cold beer on the lake. Like a normal person. Nope!! When I get home he's here. Hammered drunk. Doesn't say a word to me and ends up passed out in my f#cking house!! At 4:30 in the GD afternoon. WTF! Do that s#it at your miserable home.

J and I go about our day. Pretending you aren't passed out in the spare room. Grill dinner. Talk. Play.

You wake up. Looking like a f#cking hobo. Eat. And expect J to drive your disgusting azz home. Who the f#ck do you think you are???

You deserve to be locked up. The sooner you realize this. The better. You, Sir are so f#cked!! Cheers to you, Dumbass!!

We're gonna go kayak at the big lake and enjoy this beautiful day. You can sleep or drink the day away. IDGAGDF!!!! Loser!!

Back