• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Last movie or tv series you watched?

Something like 6 different things where... you should feel blah blah blah XYZ is always wrong blah blah blah... f*ck off. Touchy feely pansy ass bullshit. And nope. Delete from watch history. Delete from, how about everything??? FFS. How bout something complicated, real life, written by people who haven’t spent the last 30 years in cushiony 1st world imagination-land? Maybe? 😣 Moralistic high horse 1 dimensional BULLshit.

I'm watching "Anne with an E". The Anne of Green Gables series. I read the books with my grandma when I was a child. She loved them. The first was written the year she was born.1908. After she passed away we found her books with my name written in them. 💗

She would have truly loved this series. I had no idea it was even out there. I'm on the second episode and have laughed and cried already.

J and I are watching "Falling skies". We'll, I'm watching it for him as it's not my genre. Aliens. Weapons. Science fiction. Meh!

J and I are watching "Falling skies". We'll, I'm watching it for him as it's not my genre. Aliens. Weapons. Science fiction. Meh!
I LOVE that show!!! 💗

There’s one squicky bit sort of a third of the way through where I almost stopped watching... but I’m so glad I kept on.

It also cracks me up that Noah Wylie’s kid chose that role for him! 🤣 Apparently he’d received several great scripts in the wake of ER & etc. and out of his top 3 choices?
"Honestly, I put it to my 8-year-old son, 'Do you want to see your dad be a lawyer or a policeman or an alien fighter?' He said, 'Alien fighter,'" Wyle told me earlier this month during a visit to Chicago to promote the show. "He was totally psyched. I think 80 percent of the reason I'm doing this show is to get street cred with his second-grade class."

I would guess the other 20% is spelled “Spielberg” 😉

As far as alien shows go, I guess it is pretty good @Friday. It reminds me of The Walking Dead except with aliens. 👽 And there's one more reason to like Noah! I can't see him as a lawyer or police officer. We love "The Librarian" movies too, we watch them a couple times a year . Even liked the tv series but it ended abruptly.

Back