• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Log Your Daily Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
One hour of walking on treadmill. I'm starting to exercise again! For the next month is my goal. My neck is getting worse (I can tell when I walk) but I'm trying for it not to distract me.

One hour treadmill tonight ( when I get home) now, I can throw both cats in my room to keep each other company, while I break my neck! Lol!

We upped the distance in our walks to right around 5 miles. I did it alone yesterday the girls begged off. Takes about 2 hours. Started daily sit-ups again. I slacked off awhile. Very thin. Skinny, but I don't like that word.

Heading to the balcony to suntan.

Moving my, now chilled out, ass back to semi warm bed.

Bitching about it, that's an effort extra.

And before I win The Lazy Man's Olympics, just listened to chill musics so it can't be said I'm just hyperactive.

I’m working from home but since everything is closed I can finish in an hour if I push it. I just turn off the screen saver so the computer doesn’t sleep and shows I’m still logged in. ??? started walking at 0630 then went to my range and set up targets. Loaded 100 rounds of 7.62 last night to practice a little. Can still do head shots out to 800 meters so when the zombie apocalypse comes I’m good to go. ?

There is a long hallway in our building and I walk up and down it several times a day. Out the front window near the front door are three beautiful flowering trees. Out the back door window I can sometimes watch my neighbor walking his new puppy. These things give me incentive.

I needed to find a safe space. I thought of a creek near my home that has little foot traffic near it. Each morning this week, I get up early enough to do the one hour walk there and back. When I'm at the creek, it is a place to watch the water, listen to the birds, hear the rush of the water, and to know that right then, I'm safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back