• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Log Your Daily Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday: 15 mins Crosstrainer, Adductor and Abductor (Thighs) , shoulder press, Ab excercise (Boring and ugly but have no choice due to weak back muscles) , Biceps and triceps . 1 hour

Today: Slightly depressed, Yoga with Cole Chance and maybe running

Hey @Rani G - I'd do some weight training too but my joints & tendons are not up to the stress. Am going to start taking a collagen supplement soon (have ordered it). That may help maintain and or repair.

Yes I do swim alone. I like to put in some good distances and I haven't found anyone whose interested in going, doing and then kicking back afterwards.

I'll have to build up my fitness and stamina bc all of the pools have been shut down for ages.. then opened up, barely got back in and then they were closed down again as a precaution re covid. So really hoping this time they open up and stay that way. I'm thinking about switching to an outdoor pool anyway so the risk should be even lower.

I've got plenty of covid kilos to burn believe me. ..sigh...

have to build up my fitness and stamina bc all of the pools have been shut down for ages.. then opened up, barely got back in and then they were closed down again as a precaution re covid. So really hoping this time they open up and stay that way. I'm thinking about switching to an outdoor pool anyway so the risk should be even lower.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you so that you find an outdoor pool to get back to your swimming routine.

I'd do some weight training too but my joints & tendons are not up to the stress

Hope that the collagen supplement works for you and you are not going through any pain right now?!
Good luck @blackemerald1

25 mins treadmill. Butterfly, adductor and Abductor, planks 3x ( 30 seconds), gluteus machine 3x 14 repititions, biceps and triceps..

Yesterday after 6 Days of no sports which sucks a bit but I’m keeping up: 15 mins Crosstrainer, abductor and Adductor as usual, butterfly, legs, bicycle for 10 mins. Sometimes boring as f* but the aftereffects are nice for a while.. and the the small traces of muscles help.
Today lazy, maybe Yoga although I sometimes need ages to get on to the map let’s see

Today: 15 mins Treadmill, Shoulder press, Biceps and Triceps, Gluteus machine, back machine, abductor and adductor, excercise for abs 1 hr 15 mins. Feeling light

Yay! Pools are open again - limited numbers but I'm in.

Did 8 x 50 m as a warm up on Monday - very glad I didn't do any more bc I was a little stiff and sore afterwards.

I had a bad goggle session. Not sure but I may need to buy a new pair. Maybe they've perished... stupid plastic/rubber crap.

Today - I'll be heading back in and I think I may just do the same distance but do a longer warm up first.

Still walking 3 km's with my dog each evening too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back