• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Nightmares

mimieee

New Here
Recently I’ve been having very bad nightmares/ flashbacks, my father was very aggressive and physically abusive towards me and I keep on having a reoccurring nightmare of him strangling me against a wall. Does anybody have any ways to help treat this or any tips because it’s really affecting me. Thank you :)

Recently I’ve been having very bad nightmares/ flashbacks, my father was very aggressive and physically abusive towards me and I keep on having a reoccurring nightmare of him strangling me against a wall. Does anybody have any ways to help treat this or any tips because it’s really affecting me. Thank you :)
After you have a nightmare, when you're able, write it out but with a different/better ending to it. Make the story yours. It's what I do sometimes. Hang in there.

Back