• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

@Friday Easy win for Dennis. I can't remember a single thing about Calvin. I don't think I ever saw it.

You? Where would you have seen Dennis the menace? I saw it in the Beano annual my brother got every year for Christmas. I don't remember a single thing about the female annual I got every year.

Last edited:
hey, dennis fan here, the comic strip was present when i was a shorty, and i remember comic books too i think. And..,it was a tv show, only on one UHF station that barely came in at grandmas house, but i did my best to catch it back in the day, but i always forgot to be in front if the tv or the weather was affecting reception so I dont remember seeing it back then. It is available now on multiple streamers but although I felt the need to watch one I got no joy from it. More from the socks, that made me smile today, someone else likes the menace.

My 2 younger brothers said I led them in the right path and taught them a lesson.Told them do not do what happened in my past and make the right choices in life.Plus they see me a much happier big sister that replaced a big brother that was unhappy with a messed up life

Back