• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

We got the veggie and herb starts all planted outdoors in the garden and (way more than we planned on) pots today, and shared some of the kale and radish harvests with neighbors and family.

Being a part of a supply chain involving greenage used to mean something totally different in my world. lol

About 5 minutes after we finished up, a rain shower began, then settled in to thoroughly water the fruits of our labor. Couldn't have timed it any better.

Grateful for the space, even if it's just a few pots here and there, and ongoing desire to grow and gather more groceries. So much more than just a "product" grows with each and every seed planted.

Meeting a friend in town at a parking lot to exchange big bags of greenage - kale, radish micro-greens, dill, and cilantro. lol

I was laughing on the way back home thinking of how differently that would have gone down a few decades ago. Part of me misses those days and the other part wishes I could have all that money back.

Back