One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

Tornadic Thoughts

MyPTSD Pro
That's miles of smiles right there, @Teasel ! Made me get up and groove, too! Thank you. 😁

I smiled tonight when I noticed the sound that bubbles make when they pop in the bathtub - not bubble bath bubbles - but the bottles of bubbles you get the little plastic ring thingy with and blow - being blown into an empty bath tub.

I always remember @Sideways and @ladee when I break out the bottle of bubbles to shift my train(s) of thought, thanks to previous discussions of bubbles somewhere here in the forum. So. Much. Fun!

Didn't want to go out in the cold after dark, and didn't want to stain the wood floors by just randomly blowing them through the house, so I blew some in the bath tub. Such a cool sound! Bubble therapy in the tub, regardless of the chosen method, ranks at the top of my, "I could really benefit from that" list. 😊

mumstheword

MyPTSD Pro
Watching "Stop the steal" rally in Washington DC footage.

It feels good to see that I'm NO WAY alone, in the way I think, politically and even spiritually.

I love the good, freedom-loving, discerning people of America, and the world, but, ESPECIALLY awake Americans, as they are the harbingers of freedom from tyranny (at present, much of it corporate - including big tech, corporate media and globalist and CCP colluding technocrats, in my opinion) for the entire world, I believe.

Our democratic freedoms, hard won freedoms, and sense of personal responsibilities, which leads to self-empowerment, is only possible in an atmosphere of self-and-other accountability and what is going on in the USA, now, is a pivotal point, in whether freedom and personal responsibility wins or fear-based manipulators and deceptive control freaks win.

I love to see people thinking discerningly and acting responsibly. Makes me hopeful, VERY hopeful.🙂