One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

Playing with the degus, Reggie has discovered the joy of a tummy tickle and almost ends up falling asleep it relaxes her that much, but Dixie will only put up with a quick scratch on the top of his nose, before I get a warning look.

mumstheword

MyPTSD Pro
Chickens running hurriedly towards me for a treat.
Sigh (little bit enviously) I really want chooks. We haven't got a very big yard, but, we might get some anyway. You inspire me. I think chookies would be really good for me. I'm gonna talk to my guy tonight. Seriously, I think it's time. Been wanting chooks for years.

mumstheword

MyPTSD Pro
Being in the Northern Rivers we can prolly find some closer to home. But incubating sounds really cool and fun. Myself, and my mum'smost violent bf saved an egg from a nester that had given up on the unhatched eggs. We kept it warm and helped it hatch. This was when I was 7. The little thing followed me everywhere. Thought I was it's Ma. I loved that chick. Ma made me leave it in far nrth QL when we had to go back south. It was a bit traumatic, leaving my baby behind, it was still a pullet. Raising chicks would be intensely healing.🙂😍❤.