• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

My dog's attitude to scent work, which involved him jogging about halfway to the right box, waving his nose in a cursory fashion towards the smell he was meant to be finding, then trotting back and perching himself grandly at my feet:
"Lady, the kangaroo in your hand is infinitely more interesting than the dried beef liver in that box, so this is all the enthusiasm you're gonna get from me."

Needless to say, he may never graduate to the fancy scents that he's meant to be tracking, like thyme and catnip. Not for lack of talent, so much as a disinclination for pointless activity.

Not for lack of talent, so much as a disinclination for pointless activity.
LMAO… That’s how my dog felt about. ‘Fetch’.

You just threw it. You go get it, if you want it back so badly. Aaaaaaand you just threw it, again. Sigh. Listen, human. I know this might be difficult to understand, but stop. throwing. things. you. want. to. have. My human really just isn’t that smart. She’s NICE, and all…. But, wow. Box of rocks, that one.

You guys reminded me of our first pet after we got married. Spooky. She loved playing a modified version of fetch. She had a crochet ball and I had a golf club. So hit the ball against the wall and she would chase it catch it bring it back (after "killing" it) and go behind my legs and wait to go again.

Back