• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

The kestrel that flew right in front of my windshield today. I was on a back road going about 25 m.p.h., so I got a chance to have a good long look. I don't see a lot of them, so it feels extra special when one makes an appearance. This one swooped by, then turned around and went back the way it came.

Got this message from Cat Cat's arse on Mr's laptop 🤭
20210325_210845.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seedlings popping up through the dirt to greet the world - yay!!! So far - celery, roma tomato, orange bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, red cabbage, green cabbage, and cantaloupes. May they all grow and produce an abundance of yumminess.

This was more of a shaking my head kind of giggle at the irony it brought to my mind in the moment. Riding home tonight, we passed one of many of those brightly lit fancy church signs with rolling messages and such that was flashing, "There's no fear of death with Jesus!!!!" Then in brighter letters in the next sentence, "Wear your mask!!!".

Pictures shared by the place I volunteer at of the most recent puppy play day that involves garden hoses, kiddie pools, and bubble blowing. 💛 The side effects of these weekly experiences are priceless.

Back