• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Our cats

My guy also is very invested in helping and hanging around or on me when I'm having a bad day.

signal-2020-05-25-094040-1.jpg

I call him my nurse cat.

My cat disappears into the oak floors…

(Ummm. Why is oak called brown, or golden, if the cat is called orange???)

115944F5-6910-43F2-8B54-99390F73734C.jpeg

…my dog THOUGHT he disappeared into the rug in front of the front door. Whenever he was in trouble? He’d race there and just grin like a fool. Ha Ha! You don’t know where I’ve gone!!! You can’t seeeeeee me. Silly humans. Don’t bother to keep looking. You won’t find me. I am a MASTER at disappearing.

I sort of suspect it’s because we never let him OUT that door, when he sat in front of it, but the back door had us bouncing up to open it for him? But it’s anyone’s guess, really. Weirdly enough, being chocolate he’d POOF vanish in then dark better than if he was black, not even a shadow in the night; and against half my leather things he was almost as hard to see, people mistook him for a blanket or pillow and sat on him more times than I can count! 🤣 But the area rug In front of the door? He was always so shocked when we “found” him. Dude. It’s RED. You’re brown. No. You’re not invisible. Not even a little bit.

I do therapy telehealth still. My cats are always in my lap and trying to get on screen. I'm used to that. But for the therapy session I just had they spent the last 10 minutes brawling like a couple of drunken soldiers. They never tussle that long. And then the dog thought he needed to break it up and it was ridiculous

I do therapy telehealth still. My cats are always in my lap and trying to get on screen. I'm used to that. But for the therapy session I just had they spent the last 10 minutes brawling like a couple of drunken soldiers. They never tussle that long. And then the dog thought he needed to break it up and it was ridiculous

Happy (late) Halloween from this little witch! 🧙‍♀️👻🎃🦇

View attachment 60975
Awwwww so photogenic! Beautiful cat 😍

We’re getting another one. The kitten’s half sister. The breeder was going to keep her if she had a particular marking, but she doesn’t, and breeder also thinks she’s too small. So - We had mentioned we wanted another by late cat’s brother - and I mentioned I love this colouring so breeder offered me first refusal. She’s coming in three weeks :).

It’s great because hopefully she and her by then 9 month old half brother will play together :).

Back