1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our Pets

Discussion in 'Social' started by intothelight, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Cactus Bloom

Cactus Bloom Active Member

You are amazing to be so allergic and get shots to be able to give Ferdinand a home!

My mom lives next door and she has two big boy kitties and I have two girl kitties. I just love them! They are amazing and I feel they are like my guardian angels. Throughout the years they change spots to where they decide to sleep but there was a recent time when both kitties slept right by each of my sides and followed me around, never leaving my side and I thought it was interesting because that was new. I was getting really weak and had a bad cough but I didn’t go see a doctor because I always had different symptoms pop up out of the blue and would turn out to be nothing so I just kept plugging along. Come to find out I actually had both lungs full of blood clots and should have been dead. (Long story) But, they knew something was wrong. I know animals are sensitive to these things.

Did you see the cats on Anericas Got Talent!? Oh my goodness!!! Amazing!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8e0z3-iZ_TY

somerandomguy likes this.
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. somerandomguy

somerandomguy Learning how to be myself Premium Member

4. Cactus Bloom

Cactus Bloom Active Member

Oh my goodness!!!! He’s so precious!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

5. VanVonNocturne

VanVonNocturne New Member

Hej there! I have three cockatiels; Itzy, Bitzy, and Wilbur. Wilbur is actually Itzy and Bitzy's son, and third born out of four chicks. So, yeah I have a feathery family! In short I call them my "Flockatiel"! I sometimes show them videos of Alex the Honking Cockatiel on Youtube just to see their reaction, it's amusing! They also love being taken outside to faires, and everyone who sees them compliments them, whistles to them, and takes their picture. It makes me feel proud!

6. intothelight

intothelight Just Being Me Moderator Sponsor $100+

Well Moose the Newf is in "love" and the recipient of his affections is my daughters six pound Caviler King Charles Spaniel. My goal this week is to get some pictures of the "love birds" as she is no bigger than his muzzle. Ever since I picked him up from boarding, he has become "attached" to this one and he even went so far as to "share" the trash with her. She was too short to reach so he stuck his head in and gave her the plastic spoon with yogurt while he licked the container. Cuteness overload.

TreeHugger, Sietz, jaccat and 4 others like this.
  7. DharmaGirl

DharmaGirl Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member Donated

My mastiff Nugget likes to watch animal videos. She loves the dog whisperer, and gets upset when the dogs are bad. She also will chase after cats on the screen if I don't keep a hand on her. If only she could jump through that window and get those cats!

8. intothelight

Moose the Newf and his little buddy.....

Moose and Effy.jpg

9. Friday

Friday Raise Hell Moderator

:roflmao: I’m digging the possessive paw reach! :hilarious:

10. intothelight

So today I washed the dogs' toys (babies) and put them outside to dry in the sun. You would have thought I had committed some crime with all three newfs standing at the sliding glass door looking longingly at their babies. Its been funny watching them carry them in one by one like they have to sneak. Less work for me. :D

freebird, TreeHugger, ladee and 3 others like this.
  11. cherileisman

cherileisman New Member

Hello to all the Pet People! So nice to see so many animal lovers :) I am a doggy mama & personal servant to a few feline masters and wouldn't have it any other way. The four-legged posse and I made this journey together and that bond is the only reason I am alive today and the only treasure I ever need...peace out

12. Chem Lady

Chem Lady Active Member

ScubaChick,
    I could’ve written the exact same thing about my two girls, although they are cats. Many days they are the only reason I smile. They, too, are litter sisters and one is named Sadie, the other Scout.
    We lost our boy (also a cat) this last summer and I still mourn him, but the house was so lonely, I couldn’t stand it so we got these two sweet girls. I wish I could figure out how to post a picture to share.

13. ladee

ladee All the hard work has been worth it ! Premium Member

My precious HD (her name is Chica, but was renamed Hero Dog here on the forum!) was the star at Fredericksburg, Texas on vacation... she is like me, never meets a stranger, and was so good and well behaved in restaurants and stores... this wonderful town is very pet friendly and all dogs welcome... she was such a good girl. So proud of her !!