• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Photography Club

Great pictures @MrMoonlight!! Love all the lines and shadows!! Glad you had a good time.

Great pictures too @TruthSeeker!! I think Lady Tern is setting a boundary!!!
Some images I caught this year.....my neighborly duck (a loner amongst a flock of mallards), an otter I saw cross the road and leap into the creek...., a couple of terns fighting over food (or the lady tern shutting her mate up), and an egret.View attachment 58817
View attachment 58813View attachment 58814View attachment 58815View attachment 58816

Maybe she's in survival mode....Upon further investigation, she's going after a sand crab. I downloaded like 4000 pics, and going through them the first time, I missed this one. I couldn't see the sand crab when shooting......just the commotion.
1M0A0535 (2).jpg

I discovered a new pond I can go fishing at! This is the Bountiful Pond, Utah. This is looking to the east toward the Wasatch Mountains. If nothing else, I can take the pooch here and walk the perimeter of the water...an easy walk on a walking trail.
View attachment 58865
So pretty. Utah is one state I haven't visited yet but it's on my agenda. Looks like a lovely place to walk.

Back