• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Photography Club

This an interesting tree I found.

IMG_20210403_142814.jpg

53AAB695-CF4E-4A57-8E09-FDAFCE0A5326.jpeg
294DE724-1AC5-4D42-8855-578F648A1683.jpeg
CB51B963-ED67-45C7-A658-073C46A18804.jpeg
The beach provided a little soft road of sorts up near the berm. It’s nice because the mud or wet sand is actually hard. It was cool with a breeze off the water, so I had to shoulder my coat awhile meaning pull my arms out and let it hang on both. They are doing a little job there on the next block. It’s a public access point but there is no parking. They have to have it because most beach access is a very narrow fenced path across the dune or berm, and the disabled or elderly often can’t navigate that.

Grateful for free groceries/medicinals that grow on their own in our yarden...(purple dead nettle/dandelions/wild violets/chickweed, etc., etc.)

IMG_0737.JPG

Also grateful for my solid baby banana connection, albeit not free. These used to be in ALL the grocery stores around here, but not anymore. I buy them by the case, let them ripen, then freeze what we don't eat fresh for my smoothies and nice cream. I'll never forget the look on my hubby's face the first time I brought home 30 lbs. of baby bananas. LOL

IMG_0698.JPG

Back