• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Photography Club

Shared a lot of time with water today. We had lots of rain the past several days that makes the mountain stream even more active and soothing to sit by. Nothing compares to the sound of rushing waters and bird song after hearing the crunching of many leaves to get there:

IMG_9097.JPG

Realised I'd completely forgotten to post pics of my visit to the seal colony at Blakeney Point on holiday in September. Well here's a quick video anyways, I didn't get any great shots of the seals, too busy watching em.

Funniest, when you see one swimming alongside the boat, then stop and pop their head up like a periscope to see what's making all the noise. 😁

Well winter is back in our neck of the woods and unfortunately I haven’t been out as much lately taking pictures. So here’s a couple of last years pics for everyone until I can get off of my lazy butt. 😁
Actually I’ve been really busy but things are winding down so time to get the camera out and hit the road.

Sharp Shinned Hawk
5BB19775-D55E-4AA2-A74B-BAB2117A1DF1.jpeg

Hairy Woodpecker
07B861B3-B1ED-4ED9-A2B9-7A44E9DCA8B2.jpeg

I love the way this one turned out with his silhouette. Sort of like a moose shadow box.
9E7E050A-378E-4A19-8B07-0D04C80EF2BF.jpeg

And of course no winter picture is complete without a few of Santa’s reindeer. Not that I know the big guy personally but I’ve been out a few times with Prancer and Vixen.....😂
97011A0E-A199-4F47-9A4E-3D2D050E096E.jpeg

Well winter is back in our neck of the woods and unfortunately I haven’t been out as much lately taking pictures. So here’s a couple of last years pics for everyone until I can get off of my lazy butt. 😁
Actually I’ve been really busy but things are winding down so time to get the camera out and hit the road.

Sharp Shinned Hawk
View attachment 58985

Hairy Woodpecker
View attachment 58986

I love the way this one turned out with his silhouette. Sort of like a moose shadow box.
View attachment 58987

And of course no winter picture is complete without a few of Santa’s reindeer. Not that I know the big guy personally but I’ve been out a few times with Prancer and Vixen.....😂
View attachment 58988
Your photos are AMAZING!!!

So I thought I would post something a little different this time around. Back in the day where I'm from they used to pull these large wagons to the annual roundups. This was a huge treat for the cowboys who were used to sleeping on the ground and eating around a cook fire. Multiple wagons such as these and many chuckwagons would be set up as a base camp. From there the cowboys would head out for sometimes weeks at a time to bring in the herd. Maybe a precursor to the modern RV....lol
F682AFBC-177E-4EB1-8DCA-3B39405A5441.jpeg
B4F176C5-E04A-423B-87C4-BA43A5C324BA.jpeg
35F81D0C-7676-49E9-AD54-76A6813892C8.jpeg
AA480F89-027C-4F8D-94A9-947EEF405C5F.jpeg
240EF095-6A5D-4EF7-8DF1-930C4DFF67AB.jpeg

So I thought I would post something a little different this time around. Back in the day where I'm from they used to pull these large wagons to the annual roundups. This was a huge treat for the cowboys who were used to sleeping on the ground and eating around a cook fire. Multiple wagons such as these and many chuckwagons would be set up as a base camp. From there the cowboys would head out for sometimes weeks at a time to bring in the herd. Maybe a precursor to the modern RV....lolView attachment 59000View attachment 59001View attachment 59002View attachment 59003View attachment 59004
What a delight to see these photos!! I want one!😁. Thanks for sharing👍🏻.

Back