• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Photography Club

856A05C3-801B-417A-A1FB-5A08537FCB8B.jpeg
35DE2DBF-3BB8-4461-85A7-0689A042C51F.jpeg
5415962D-1889-4819-AF06-E3CE3FEFFDC9.jpeg
The one on the beach is fog, a combination of the sun hitting the sand and the wind off the water. The water is cold comparatively, and the sun is strong now. The sand absorbs heat and warms really fast. It’s not unusual to see people lying down with a little wind break soaking in the warmth.

What are the birds @whiteraven ? Don't recognise them 🙂

Beautiful sunny day. This coot was sunbathing in this boat. Kind of love the layers of paint on these boats. And as with anything, looks so much happier in sunlight. We get so much grey lighting in UK.
20210404_145245.jpg

20210404_145239.jpg

20210404_151648.jpg

20210404_151639.jpg

This is part of an old kitchen garden to the mansion in this park. (No longer a private h9me, but owned by the council and any9ne can visit, or at least will be able to once lockdown lifts.)

20210404_153910.jpg

So nice to see so many nature views. The birds, the blooms, the gardens, the growth, and the wild things and such help me keep what's left of my sanity. Dreaming of spaces I've yet to see and experience, or hope to see again one day, helps me hold onto a few threads of hope. Much gratitude for sharing all the sights, y'all.

Rainy day visitors enjoying the homemade seed wreath thingy shared by a friend...

IMG_0611.JPG

IMG_0632.JPG

Four days worth of (2 tablespoons of seeds) alfalfa sprout growth and a few ever-bearing strawberry transplants in the background...

IMG_0648.JPG

Got mail in the garden? lol Nope - just a handy spot to put hand tools and bags to harvest with in case we forget to grab anything before we head that way - I need to liven it up a bit with some paint and such...

IMG_0544.JPG

This is growing from white sweet potatoes we grew last year. Roasted some about a month ago and stuck a few of the ends into the glass of water. It's now grown taller than the cereal box it's sitting in front of and the roots are multiplying like crazy. Surrounding myself by growth, both indoors and out, that requires ongoing nurturing helps me remember to tend to my own in the process...

IMG_0560.JPG

Robins and the occasional mockingbird make up about 90% of the bird population here. The sparrows, which are not indigenous, are very aggressive and have usurped the habitat and food supply for whatever else might have been here before. I love the robins, but they start early and they sure can sing.

Back