• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Prayer Requests

@Defaultxlove , @June70 and @tea will say some for you too.

Idk @June70 , certainly wasn't in the best headspace when I wrote it. I kind of give up on trying to figure anything out. I did have someone tell me something strange, about a movie with more than one plot, where simply taking a different turn or 15 second difference changed (evetually) the person's whole life: who they met and didn't, what decisions they chose, where their life led. (The other strange thing was a pair of geese and a mallard DUCK in my neighbour's front yard tonight- until the puppy ran towards them! 😄 )

I do know only one thing: many prayers say, ~'restore our peace of mind and tranquility', and there has been so very little of that. It's more to ever have it for any length of time, than to restore it (for me). I can think of individual minutes, or at the beach at about 5. But not such a thing to 'restore', more to wish for.

Hugs to all. 🫂

Thank you @Defaultxlove , very much. We are taking on some water. I have a 2nd job I need to go to then extra calls at work (becoma an every-work-day occurence, without knowing what else they will add. I get home 30 min later now in the night). Today is the day my mom died. It is a very hard day. 😢😢😢

I opened the front door to take the dog out and 5 feet from it was a duck 😲, probably same as last night. Apparently it's a Drake(?), male, as it has a green head.

Just found out (without estimate, totally delayed from number of claims), passed relative's only car on to 'write-off team' (due to age, sustained what appears hole and dent in bumper but so far no other apparent damage). Mint condition otherwise, relatively low mileage, touring edition, but if they do so you have to buy it back from salvage for thousands, then pay for own repair, then pay to get it safetied, and still pay deductible. And they haven't even looked at the car. It is exactly what we feared. 😢 I would appreciate if anyone could say a prayer. 😭 Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.
Well there may be one way to fight it: the bottom bumper may be detailing/ cosmetic (was an option). Certainly doesn't seem to have affected the frame or any functioning, and wouldn't notice if you weren't looking for it. Taking it to their mechanic today (he is honest) to see what he says is actually there.

Thank you very much @Defaultxlove . 🫂

Back