Predatory women and young girls

that_1_girl

Learning
I’m so sorry that happened to you. Sexual abuse is awful no matter who or when or in what form. My mother didn’t commit actual incest or overt sexual abuse, but she did some seriously questionable stuff that was very unfortunately timed so as to correspond almost exactly with my first sexual assault by a man (not a family member) at age 3-4. Just compounded the actual abuse. She did commit emotional incest as well but that isn’t sexual. She was very inappropriate when I was “coming of age” (I can’t even type that phrase without internally cringing) as well. It would be untruthful to say she actually sexually abused me, but she certainly compounded the trauma I was going through with men, by making women feel dangerous too.

Mach123

MyPTSD Pro
I don’t know what to say about this but I feel compelled. My mom started the show. After that I was ready for “service”. I might be gender Fluid enabled but since I’m married with adult children I’m only experiencing this in a heteronormative environment. What my mother did was obviously abuse and I think she suffered for it. I never felt abused except in that I couldn’t function. Stunted. Failure to flourish. There are advantages and disadvantages to being this or that. I prefer to be referred to as “sir”. Old age feels entitled to respect. I’m hot and cold. I don’t go around the men. I’m attracted to very particular kind of woman . I married one.