• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News SGB PTSD Treatment Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajo - there's a discussion of this along with input from someone who's tried it in the articles section at the bottom of the list of topics that this topic is in - does that make sense? Look at the general forum page and go to the bottom. I think it's still the top thread. It's amazing!!!!

It's under World PTSD News.

She is doing well. But her and I are not. My marriage is now over as I have found out my wife has been unfaithful. I will be leaving the forum as I am no longer a carrer for a suffer. I hope she will keep sharing her story as it could help a lot of people. Thank you all for your support but it was just not meant to be. Good luck to all and happy healing.

2) My T (and we don't really discuss drugs at all because I quit some time ago - thankfullllllly) said in my last session 'people who think it's possible to just be euphoric all the time are living in a dream world'. It's not real. Nobody can look at you and say 'just be happy' and have that actually be possible. The range of emotions including sadness, pain, etc are how we become who we are. And anybody who looks at you and says 'just be happy' simply does NOT get that!

I wish I could actually add to the conversation, but I can say that I completely agree!

I am sorry to hear this mrbarthel.

There is no rush to leave the forum, we can support you while you recover yourself. Or just drop in now and again to let us know how your getting on.

What ever you decide, take care of your self, and remember, you are important.

Amethist

Bless you both for your replies! I was beginning to think I found a false nugget of hope.

Update on my wife: Her anxiety is still gone. She has other things to deal with but bottom line is it still looks like the shot is working. Her and I have been through a lot but it is not over. You will hear more from me and I hope to get my wife back on her to share more of her story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back