• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Someone to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theasylumsystem

Confident
I feel so alone. I've felt alone for years. I am so isolated and terrified of the outside world that I just stay home. Every time I walk outside my doors or let someone into my life I'm just brought more trauma and I'm terrified, but I can't do this alone. I've come so close to committing suicide recently and I've been so angry and lost. I just want to talk to someone who understands. I feel so completely alone and I don't know what to do. I just want someone who can understand the fear I feel... someone who can look at all I've gone through and understand my reactions to things. I just need a friend. I don't want to be alone anymore.

@ArtemisRitchie . Welcome to the site. I was so enraged and alone when I landed here. Sorry for you having now such a hard time, and glad you found now a place where you will be understood, sometimes in strange ways. I learned so much since I'm here. Anyway, welcome! This is now your time you can take for yourself and your healing and your time to be understood. ☺️

Hi, I am Lionheart.

I understand that it takes a lot of courage to reach out and let yourself be vulnerable but you have reached out here so I think you are stronger maybe than you realize. I have been a member here for a while and I have met some very caring, understanding, compassionate, insightful, and generous people here. They have become friends that I really care about. This place has been a blessing for me and I hope you find that this is true for you as well.

Wishing you health and healing,

Peace,
Lionheart

Last edited:
I feel so alone. I've felt alone for years. I am so isolated and terrified of the outside world that I just stay home. Every time I walk outside my doors or let someone into my life I'm just brought more trauma and I'm terrified, but I can't do this alone. I've come so close to committing suicide recently and I've been so angry and lost. I just want to talk to someone who understands. I feel so completely alone and I don't know what to do. I just want someone who can understand the fear I feel... someone who can look at all I've gone through and understand my reactions to things. I just need a friend. I don't want to be alone anymore.

I am in the exact place you are and ur post made me feel not alone so ty for sharing so openly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back