• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Staff Changes - Some Goodbyes, Some Hellos

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayesha you were among my first contacts here and offered a corner for the east coast to get use to the waters of mainstream board. Your warmth has assisted many along the way (especially the stylish shoes made many of us smile). Best of wishes in all that you do and stay as lovely as you are.

@Simply Simon ...I will miss the cryptic sentences on your profile which are often loaded with valuable teachings (as well as shock value)!:roflmao: To me you are a Shock Jock Writer and a dedicated heart for all of us. Congrats on your chair in the program!

@Ronin Well now...it appears your wisdom was noticed by many and I am very glad to see you in this position of spreading it about. (((hugs))) Thank you for being you.

@digger I am more than thrilled to see you as staff. When you post, I have always learned much. Congrats.

:hug::hug::hug: to all and thank you @joeylittle for your constant effort as well as success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back