• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

DID Suspected DID thinking about changing jobs - help me weight pros and cons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, @AnD. I am sorry I haven't been able to get back to you--I have been busy at many things recently, and I wasn't quite sure what to say, either.

I think an important thing is that we with parts need to manage our energy. We need energy to work with the parts, whether they are in a good place or a frightening place. So, I could imagine that the job that would work best could depend very much on the person. My daughter finds school right now to be a big, big drain on her right now because it goes too slowly and she's bored. For her, higher demands give her more energy. For others, it would be the reverses.

No matter what your course in jobs and family, I think it's important to make time to be alone and check in with the parts. I always seem to have the biggest problems when I do not listen to them very well.

Good luck!

Hi, @AnD. I am sorry I haven't been able to get back to you--I have been busy at many things recently, and I wasn't quite sure what to say, either.

I think an important thing is that we with parts need to manage our energy. We need energy to work with the parts, whether they are in a good place or a frightening place. So, I could imagine that the job that would work best could depend very much on the person. My daughter finds school right now to be a big, big drain on her right now because it goes too slowly and she's bored. For her, higher demands give her more energy. For others, it would be the reverses.

No matter what your course in jobs and family, I think it's important to make time to be alone and check in with the parts. I always seem to have the biggest problems when I do not listen to them very well.

Good luck!
Thank you, so much for taking the time to write here. I appreciate your thoughts.

I am still in part denial and do not want to factor in my parts, but maybe I did anyway. I don't know.

The job is so boring that I am underperforming. A lot. I feel nervous about the new job. But since I can work from home full-time if I want I can still do parts work during lunch if I need to. And that will be very helpful on the days I have the kids.

I believe I took the right job for me and as always thanks for your support ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back