• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

True / True Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found many things that were mainstream or accepted in my era ‘50’s,60’s,ect’ as well as the curriculum we professionally taught...did not stand the test of time. It became hurtful to society, individuals as well as myself. However, do not throw the baby out with the bath water.?

I have seen changes made by those whom held fast to another path. Perhaps your compassion, questioning and awareness will be part of the change. Stay strong and believe in you. I do. *One arm opened hug

So I wrote down @scout86 message as makes most sense but I think almost all make sense now.

And I am glad lot for all words even if they don't make sense because that's you all talking to me. :)

Still thinking if ok asking other questions but also thinking of asking makes me almost cry or cry short for real so don't think I will ask now.

But I promise I'm not done talking because lotta people I asked said I'm not doing bad I am just talking what worries me and people don't get jails or shot for talking worries.

And no one of people I'm responsible for is in risk for this talking right now so I promise I'll keep talking even when head's confused lot and wanna shush & flee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back