• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Other Unexpected reaction to s's sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilac98

Policy Enforcement
I feel like I shouldn't be talking about this but I need to. I found out today s got 10 years and it shouldn't really be a surprise cause someone else on the news got the same time for doing a similar thing. I know he was encouraging violence but it still seems like a long time, he wasn't the one making the gun or getting things to make bombs but I guess he was giving the information to the others on how to make those things. Though I'm not going to miss him. Our family didn't know him that well cause we didn't see him or his girlfriend much (his girlfriend is someone in my family) but he was still seen as part of the family since he had been with his girlfriend for 6 years. It's just weird the whole thing. He didn't seem like a bad person. Maybe he was being honest when he said it went further than he meant it to but at what point was he going to do something about stopping it, when people died? He watched a video of a woman being murdered and when asked about it in court, his response was it just happened. You don't just happen to watch something like that. It makes me wonder if he's more dangerous than I can really comprehend. It's weird to me that he's a terrorist, it just still doesn't make sense he seemed really nice. I don't know how much of his defence was true. I don't have a particular question I'm just got this in my head and it's just difficult. Even though it's very different in a lot of ways, I think it's reminding me of g, I think that's making it worse for me. 😔

Is there something you'd like feedback on, or something you're wondering about similar experiences other members have had?
It's another person who wasn't at all what I thought
Who are the people that turned out to be different from how you first thought of them?

Is there something you'd like feedback on, or something you're wondering about similar experiences other members have had?

Who are the people that turned out to be different from how you first thought of them?
S is who wasn't what I thought g was the other. I just wanted support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back