• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Upgrade 2018 member feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are no unread posts, instead of taking me to the last page, it takes me all the way back to page 1 of that diary.
Correct. It has always been this way. It happened this way before upgrade. It only takes you to the latest content if unread, otherwise it will always start at page 1.

Correct. It has always been this way. It happened this way before upgrade. It only takes you to the latest content if unread, otherwise it will always start at page 1.
Okay thanks :)
Didn't notice it before - sorry to confuse it with the upgrade!

Sorry if this has already been answered - will there be information about *when* the new "groups" feature starts? Or has it already started? When do we start requesting a group be started via "contact us"?

Thanx :)

Update Today

Been working away on fixing some server errors found, that were not present on the development site. Like all good things, live sites always bring out the errors as users find things pretty quick. Nothing that has stopped functionality, but errors mean issues, so its best to fix them, even if you don't notice them as a user. They can cause the server to do things, which can break the entire site.

Help pages are coming along... they're taking some time. 3 more features to get installed. There will be some test and adjust aspects with registration open. Getting closer to the end of all this and towards enjoying the stuff.

Today

I have been fault finding, got the covers installed for sponsors, been tidying up some other stuff to tie it off... and hopefully the 520 timeout due to inactive browser from Spotify is now fixed. Fingers crossed.

I have temp enabled registration with the most aggressive settings to see how it goes, as some anti-spam stuff is not active yet, awaiting some corrections. Hopefully spam doesn't get out of control. If it does, registration will be disabled again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back