• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

There is not a day that goes by that I don't miss my family. On the negative side, I have deep pain, but on the positive side, I laugh as I recall some of the blessed memories. It is stressful either way, but I am feeling happy today which is sort of unusual for me. I am grateful and feel more light-hearted than usual as well. I am not really sure why but I will take it for the win, Bob!

Sad and useless. I’m having a hard time working through the emotional mess my uncles left me with! I keep telling myself I should be over it by now, but I know that it didn’t happen overnight and it will take some time to heal.

I am feeling crazy that nothing is working out.

I feel sad that I have been betrayed even though I was being genuine, and meant no ill for my father.

I feel crazy that I can’t control my anger.

I feel annoyed because my father keeps interrupting in nearly everything I try to do.

I feel destroyed by the spiritual problems that I am suffering from.

I feel crazy that all these things happened in such a short period of time, that I don’t even remember who I am now.

I am feeling crazy that nothing is working out.

I feel sad that I have been betrayed even though I was being genuine, and meant no ill for my father.

I feel crazy that I can’t control my anger.

I feel annoyed because my father keeps interrupting in nearly everything I try to do.

I feel destroyed by the spiritual problems that I am suffering from.

I feel crazy that all these things happened in such a short period of time, that I don’t even remember who I am now.
I can relate to that. This is what I went through and felt like to a T- except with my ex. This is so crazy to even read this.

Back