• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

I'm grateful too. I am a 2 year cancer survivor but I never think about it unless I'm reminded. A little denial anyone?
I don't think about it every day and don't think of it as denial. Its just great when it isn't in the forefront and you get on with living. I always didn't want cancer or PTSD defining who I am, its something I have, but it isn't me. Here's to kicking cancer's ass!

Grateful for one work cancellation, though God only knows what they will add as the day and night goes on. But God bless her for that, for her sake and mine.

My heart is very sore. Emotionally and physically.

Duped.

Tired of being worthless. As in indifferent about it, and everything else, not angry or depressed or any emotion at all. No investment, no loss, no disappointment, no expectations, no wishes, no disappointing others, no anything.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the word for it is, difficult to hang on when there is nothing I can think of that helps to do that. Hopeless, empty, resourceless?- Idk. The word when you have less and that is taken away, & when the time couldn't be worse. But it doesn't matter because neither do you, you're invisible and resourceless, so it's like a silent cry to an empty universe.

Last edited:
Back