• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

just a little disappointed, but not depressed. A little weary of winter, but warmer weather is near, so I am anxious for springtime. Feeling empowered and more confident in myself than I have ever been...I will be 61 years old next month and it is safe to say I know myself well.

I feel...so exhausted right now. There's that feeling of rejection and unwantedness, that drains the life out of the whole body. My heart is broken, and I'm trying to allow it. But something feels stuck, from my throat to my stomach, and particularly tight in my chest.

Creeped out, and had chest pains anyway. Months ago there was an HVAC truck hauled away in front of the house.. A few weeks ago a stolen truck abandoned a few feet away. Now this morning all of a sudden there is a trailer with a hitch, similar to a U-haul but unmarked, in front. Didn't here or see them disengage it, but the weather also is bad... 😟😦

Back