• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

Grateful that computers are invented. Programming is so interesting and fun 🙏
Grateful for my ability to meditate -- it calms my entire system 🙏 ❤️

Today I'm thankful for:

Walnuts
Ruger the doberman puppy , stole a piece of my heart.
My husband, super supportive, we've had our fair share of stuff to work through. Worth it.
Our two beautiful children. I'm blessed.
I get my dream job. Stay at home mom/homemaker.
Boundaries. Once learned and implemted it's a better ride in life.
Friends who can share in this rollercoaster life.
God of course. For making all this possible.
My therapist. Heaven sent. I thought I was right back to where I was before making progress. And technically I was. But she talked me through it and it was on session. I feel so blessed.
Fun Thanksgiving that implemented our boundaries and reflected the reality of our life. In the middle of a stressful move with legal cases. We chose to go out to eat. Breath of fresh air. Rather odd for me our family does the huge everything is for dinner approach. But we needed a break and took it and I'm thankful.

Have a good day y'all. And I really started this whole post because I discovered how amazing walnuts are for possibly ptsd as a supplement of course. They seem to fill in my gaps yesterday and i felt a lot of relief from some of my physical ptsd relates flare-ups.

I am grateful that we saw Trans Siberia orchestra. It was amazing!

Grateful for my cats

Attachments

• 20211105_164904.jpg
    20211105_164904.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 61
Back