• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What did you do for fun today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about yesterday? I went to a thrift store and found some awesome sweaters and a jumper. I spent $10.00. I am pleased with my finds for the week.

I'm at work so I haven't done anything fun yet today. I'll post something later this evening. ???

J and I just spent 10 minutes making up different kinds of silly laughs. I have no idea how it came about but before we knew it we were "really" laughing our asses off.

I guess you had to be there. ?

I guess! Sheesh! Glad u had fun!!?

I thought I'd bump this baby up...

I've been wanting to update the kitchen a little bit so today I cleaned out my kitchen cabinets. (Not the fun part) I have a bunch of things I can donate to VVA and now I can replace with my new goodies. I've been gathering things for a while. ?

I made Mom's macaroni salad. J loves it and it brings me comfort to make it. ?

Communicating with family and friends all day every day has been the silver lining in this mess. Laughing out loud multiple times a day is priceless! They make me happy all day long! ❤

Ate 2 cupcakes for breakfast.

Not the most fun I have ever had but it was a darn good quarantine day.

How bout you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back